Cabins + Cottages Sackets Harbor Quilt Show
October 11, 12 and 13, 2019 in Sackets Harbor
General Show Admission: $5.00 Special Event Tickets: As listed below
- Friday evening Cider, Wine,& Cheese Preview Reception: 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. ($10 at the door, includes reception and admission to the show)
- Saturday Show and Vendor Hours: 10:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday Quilter’s Brunch: 10:00 to 1:00 p.m. (Reservations suggested, $12 for brunch tickets only)
- Sunday Show and Vendor Hours: 10:00 to 3:00
- Quilt Appraisals: Advance appointments required, contact Linda Hunter AQS-certified appraiser for fee and scheduling.
The 2019 Quilt Show in Sackets Harbor offers variations on the classic quilt style “Log Cabin,” as well as quilts interpreting cottage and cabin living along the lakeshore and across the North Country.
The 2019 Feature Artist is Mary Knapp, with a Gallery Talk and Quilt Exhibit titled “Patterns in the Wild.”